Digital Marketing Specialist
LightPixel is designing & developing fast-growing mobile Apps and Games in app stores (tens of millions of downloads in Asia, Europe, South and North America with ★4.6 rating on average).
We develop apps to solve people's real-life problems, make their life easier and bring joy.
Since we are planning to launch new apps, our team is missing a Digital Marketing Specialist. A person who will join our 100% remote team and would help us to reach millions of new users by supporting us in the marketing field.
We are looking for a person who has:Please answer yourself if this resonates with you:
- Ego under control - are you able to listen to team member feedback, ideas, different approaches, admit something went wrong/ you made a mistake?
- Self-discipline - are you able to focus on one thing and deliver it on time?
- Step by step approach - do you think and act iteratively?
- Problem-solving attitude - the problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem - do you have a positive attitude to solving problems?
- Initiative - you don't wait for someone to come up with a task for you?
Did you answer "yes" to all the above questions? If not, we are sorry but this offer is not for you.
- Fluency in Polish and English (+1 any language would be an asset)
- Min. 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Good knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of ASO / Interest in ASO
- Interest in YouTube marketing
- Good copywriting skills
- Analytical skills needed to draw conclusions
What can you expect?
B2B contract, 100% remote work. Flexible working hours (10:00-16:00 are our core hours).
Rest assured that you will have a strong impact on the company’s worldwide marketing strategy. You will be an independent team member responsible for the entire marketing area. Please expect a lot of freedom, quick decisions, friendly and helpful environment - our team members will always support you!